Assignment Desk (BCOP-TV)
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020 11:00 pm ET
The Minibrick State Office of Emergency Management at the Department of State Police has issued the following locations that should be considered “essential” and “to be open during the emergency”
- No Places More than 10 Minifigures
- Grocery stores, etc
- Eateries that do not have dine in options
- Firehouses and police stations will be open
- Statewide Enhanced 9-1-1 Call Center to continue to operate
- 3-1-1 Non Emergency Line for Copenhagen County open daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- 2-1-1 for Brickmont and other outlying areas for non 3-1-1 communities.
© Eleanor Communications (BCOP-TV License Inc.) All rights reserved. Any use without permission of the owner of the content is prohibited.